Stones: Kidney or Gallbladder are two of the most problematic health illnesses we have as we get older & our bodies decide to override what we think is healthy for it. These kidney or gallbladder stones do take a toll on us creating pain just below the stomach. Gallbladder stones start out as a grain of sand & will get as big as an egg or marble. This is all caused by too much cholesterol in the bile. Be aware that being overweight & too much cholesterol or insulin are major factors within the levels in your body. Gallbladder stones are compared to how pearls are made in an oyster shell. This is how they start in your body & can be a real chaotic & painful mess within your body. There are four main items we need to get rid of these monsters that give us a lot of pain as we get older. Water is one of the best resources that help to remove these stones a little at a time. These gallbladder & kidney stones aren’t easy to get rid of as they develop over a bunch of years as our bodies have been run through a pit that we as people decide on when we don’t think about what we do to them through the years. Kidney or gallbladder stones can go on for years as they grow & are left to be treated by doctors. There are natural ways other than doctors to get rid of these stones that are untreated for long periods of time. How do you get rid of these kidney and gallbladder stones that never go away as quick as you want them too? One way is to pick it out like you would from an oyster shell when realizing it is as big as a pearl. Take this last scenario with a grain of salt!
Stones: Kidney or Gallbladder means that there are minerals that are low or missing from your diet. One of these minerals can create osteoporosis if the body doesn’t have enough of it. Another mineral that we all use that helps these stones go away is part of what is in “Milk of Magnesia” dealing with constipation. These three minerals work to get rid of kidney stones that are very painful & using a lot of water also will reduce the size of the kidney stones & balance the acid-alkaline levels in your body. They are calcium, magnesium & potassium as they all are the needed essential minerals for getting the recommended daily amounts that will help to reduce & dissolve the crystallized substance that makes up the kidney stones from problems with urination. They won’t go away overnight & will take a couple of days if water with calcium & magnesium used in the right quantities. This is still all considered to be a balancing act within your body’s systems. Your body needs a lot of different vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential oils & water to keep it at the right balance in order to function properly. Life without the right & proper essentials for nutrition will definitely create health problems.
Love knowing there are people who strive to be better even when it hurts to move. I love this post!
Originally posted on JessE-B:
I am seeing a trend, people saying that they don’t exercise because they just don’t have the motivation or the time (BUT I shall attack ‘TIME’ another time, perhaps when I have ‘more time’… No, WHEN I MAKE THE TIME – but that will be another time, excuse my puns! hehe . Well readers I am going to share the secret on how to work out with or without motivation, and yes it is actually possible…
This may come to a shock to most but I don’t actually enjoy working out, I mean there are lots of times when I don’t want to train and getting off my butt seems like is a real chore. It’s rare I get ready to hit the gym, for PT or to go for a run all excited and full of energy. The gym doesn’t give me the warm and fuzzies, either does running…
View original 470 more words
Active or Inactive
Where are you at? Are you active or inactive? Read more about being active if you are inactive for any period of time. relaxing is good after being active for some period of the day. Active is good for all people. Activity & doing something is better than no activity at all. Tasks that you do & doing activities outside or inside will give your body the necessary health & happiness that you & your body acquire. Your body when active & doing activities shines & keeps your body in great shape. Active is exercising, running, jogging, walking, working out, doing calisthenics, lifting weights, stretching & moving around continuously. These activities use up the stored energy you have making blood flow, increase good health, help to remove toxic waste from your body & brings your body to a lively state. As you are active all day long, your body also needs to keep that energy going by providing it with good & healthy foods like fruit, vegetables, bread, cereals, meat & dairy. These are the 5 basic food groups that your body needs to produce the energy you need. Activities for your body will make you grow, make you muscular, bring on good vibes all day long, become who you want, what you want out of life, strengthen you & bring that great personality out that is inside of you. Eating good after your body is rested will help your body use that food to nourish & bring you the energy when you need to be active again.
Active or inactive & where does this lead you? Inactive people are not as healthy & need lots of medical attention in various parts of their body. Being inactive & not trying to get any activity out of your body just fills it up & never moves the blood flow, brings more blood pressure up for longer periods of time, & also creates a lot of health problems if inactive for long periods of time. Your body will bring on plaque & cholesterol within your arteries, blood vessels, capillaries which drain the heart of your blood as it becomes harder to work & then stops working all together. Your weight increases, you lose the passion for doing anything, you wonder if you can actually let others see you like this at all, you drop further & further in your comfort zone that destroys how you want to really look & feel about yourself etc. Your social life decreases as you don’t want others to see you the way you look. Being inactive also brings on headaches, pain everywhere, your moods sink to very low levels which make you think of eating again just to improve how you feel & your moods also. Your health drops & you then feel very fatigued after you get out & actually try to be active at all. Then you are at the limit of not doing anything because you feel you haven’t been able to accomplish anything that you were trying to do. This is a very vicious cycle your body gets into. Inactivity will lead you to depression, no sleep, will make life miserable, bring you to a depressive state of mind, body & soul, leave you gasping for breath, & eventually to death. Living in this type of way will never improve you at all. I for one had to get out of this stage when I was in a wreck & left me in almost a paralytic stage after having a compressed disc in my lower back where you need to put pressure when leaning over like mopping or pushing a broom. I learned that when in that stage, you will do almost anything to overcome it & takes twice as long to get rid of the weight & bring a good mood back after taking the prescribed medications from doctors that relieve the pain & stiffness. It takes a mind, body & nerves of steel to overcome everything that you need to do to work all this down to your stronger self. This brings you back to needing the active life your body is craving. I do hope for all of you who read this to pass this along to others you know who are in dire need of becoming active if they are just sitting around without any sense of worth at all. This means that you will need to take them out & get them moving again even if they don’t want to.
Thanks to all of you who have been impressed by my posts as well as those who are just seeing my blog & posts for the very first time.
This post reminds me of my mother a lot!
Originally posted on Digital Dimensions:
your first companion
your first teacher
Always by your side
To change your tears to smiles
To chase away your fears
always near to lend a helping hand
To stay in your heart
Now and forever
Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers!
Exercise! What is exercise? The true meaning of exercise is keeping your body active & moving all your body parts within a 5 day period. This means running jogging walking all over town or just around the neighborhood a few blocks at a time, working out, doing sit-ups, push-ups, leg lifts, rotating hips through leg exercises, massages for increasing circulation & giving sore muscles a rest (every other day for same exercises if using the same muscles over & over again). This list can go on for exercises to reduce weight, release the waste from your body, increase the nutrition & overall health, bring new meaning to your life & help to increase your muscle tone. Using music while exercising inspires you, keeps you going for the time you want & will improve your thinking of what goes on around you. It also is considered fitness just as much as exercise.
Exercise is a great way to reduce health problems after eating, before eating, even using treadmills or lifting weights. Going to fitness clubs gets you exercise throughout your whole body also. Exercising brings you a good, restful sleep & helps your body improve how it feels & works the next day as you start all over again. It is just like the times when you were younger & loved being out & going to a lot of places when you were so full of life. Sleeping after exercising will produce incredible results after you have exercised for a few weeks at a time. Your body will improve circulation, feel less stress, increase flexibility to your joints in hands, legs, feet, neck & head. This doesn’t mean you have to become someone who takes sports like a pro does. I just love knowing that when my blog is checked out about any & all health conditions & what your body should feel like, that all of you who follow my blog can truly feel better & give your doctors something to be happy about. I want you as my follower & the person who truly believes in what is said & taught here, to know that missing out on exercise is truly underestimating what your body can really do for you! This means that when you young, your body could take anything but you never really knew what it meant to make your body comeback after a very sick week or month.
Exercise that you do can be timed so you can make your body faster & quicker & bring the happiness to yourself also. Exercise when timed is helpful when you have a lot to do in 1 day. The exercise(s) you do that are timed should mean a lot to you when needing to get kids or make food for the family, getting groceries, or even being the one to the deeds or tasks all day long. Tasks are a way of exercising by lifting, walking, using your hands, building strength & being motivated every day to do the same thing while feeling good. Timed exercises increase stamina, your performance, strength, & how agile you are the whole day too. This is also great when you need to stop to see your TV shows like sports & the teams playing or auto racing like the way I do, especially if you are competing a lot in sports.
Exercise is needed also to keep the food you eat from accumulating in your body & bringing on the health problems that start when your body doesn’t get the exercise it should if just resting before going to bed. It won’t help at all to do work that either keeps you on your feet without moving, sitting at a desk doing paperwork all day, drinking coffee all day long without the need of getting up to move around which strips your body’s nutrients from you, if you work more than you sleep for each & every day of your life or sleeping & eating junk food that just puts on the weight too. These examples of what goes on in your lifestyle & work life aren’t anything good, unless you exercise to reduce the calories & carbs that would just accumulate & sit in your body, which means that scheduling exercise during the day sometime will help your overall health more. Your body needs the exercise for you to perform the way you have always done until you had these health problems come up. I know a lot about exercise as I was always going around & fixing things, playing sports, doing a lot of labor work, increasing my knowledge as I walked around town making conversation to business owners or people who were interested in what I did or could do to help them in their time of need. I loved life & still do. Exercise is what brings a good life back after struggling from any type of health condition you have or are suffering from. I will have pictures below of a lot of exercises & the meaning of exercising, so just go through them & learn along with trying these exercises just to find what they will do for you also.
Don’t forget to rehydrate yourself while working out or walking, running or jogging!
Remember to rate yourself for all these exercises, as you get better, you will bring back your flexibility, agility, strength & stamina.
Thanks for participating in all these exercises that are good for your body. If you would like to comment or ask questions, feel free to do it however you wish!
What is inflammation? Inflammation is inflamed tissues in your body. Inflammation comes from those tissues that have dried out & have no moisture to make them flexible. Inflammation is what you see in your elders when they just drink hot water & decide that food isn’t for them. Inflammation is how joints will quit working & turn into gnarly looking branches you see outside if left long enough & are very sore & hurt very much. The only way to bring them back from how they look & feel is to start drinking liquids with nutrients which include vitamins, minerals, amino acids, etc. that I have talked about in other posts which help to start relieving the pain & in time will get the joints moving again. This will only help if food & lots of fluids are kept up in your body’s systems & exercising & moving these joints each & every day until they are actually flexible to be like you want them to be.
Here are a few types of inflammation that you can have: 1) arthritis, 2) bursitis, 3) tendonitis, 4) laryngitis, 5) bronchitis, 6) conjunctivitis, 7) phlebitis, 8) gout. Each 1 has something that affects other parts of your body when the tissues are inflamed or expanded to make it uncomfortable as you move those parts of your body that have inflammation. Inflamed tissues are never easy to deal with from day to day. Each type of inflammation that is listed will be explained as I remember how they affect the body & their parts around them.
1) Arthritis is inflammation to the joints in several areas of the body. Arthritis is at the elbows, fingers, toes, knees, hips, wrists, shoulders & ankles. It is made by uric acid that has been crystallized in the joints which show redness & pain. Each area that is arthritic has a name by doctors in order for them to know where to work on you. Osteoarthritis is known to hit the joints in hips, ankles, knees, fingers, wrists, elbows, spine & neck that are weight-bearing. Rheumatoid arthritis attacks lining of joints & can be severe causing excruciating pain.
2) Bursitis is inflammation to the bursae or the fluid filled sacs reducing friction in your joints. This means it happens when you are overdoing an exercise & that part isn’t able to reduce the friction when overworking the body in those areas like the muscles & joints in elbows or lower back called sciatic nerve inflammation.
3) Tendonitis is inflammation to the tendons in every area & includes almost every part of your body that you use continuously. It is in the back, knees, hands, feet, toes & fingers too. There are other areas also but too many to list. You know when you have tendonitis because it will be painful in that area for a while if continue to use that part of your body all the time without resting it for a few days. The pain to tendons will make you wish you had paid attention to not over-working them in that area that is excruciating. I happen to have problems in my upper & lower back when I over-work or use them a lot. It also comes from trying to get rid of a sciatic nerve problem that continuously gives you problems also. Working this problem out is definitely a major problem during any exercise that helps 1 area & overworks the other area too.
4) Laryngitis is inflammation to the larynx or voice box. This is caused by overusing your voice when screaming or yelling or talking or singing which gets your voice box inflamed & sore. It can also be caused by other problems like the upper respiratory infections, flu, allergies & environmental irritants like smoke & dust. If overuse of larynx or voice box, it is usually from when at a game & cheering on your favorite team or person in a game or in a race when you can’t hear yourself at all over others who are screaming too. You just have to let it sit & take its course to get your voice back from this.
5) Bronchitis is inflammation to the bronchial tubes. When getting bronchitis, you will get a tickle in your chest that goes deep. After getting this deep tickle in your chest, it turns into a hack which is painful & will make your collarbone rattle. Then from that, you will have your face turn red about 3 shades as you cough & are gasping for air. You keep coughing which seems to never quit. If you don’t know where your bronchial tubes are, the bronchial tubes are larger passages of your lungs delivering oxygen to your body. The bronchitis is caused by bacteria, viruses, dust, car exhaust & smoking cigarettes. Depending on your condition & how bad the bronchitis is, this will determine how long you have it & whether it lasts for 1-2 weeks or for months at a time. Fluids still help in all these types of inflammation & also how active the nutrients are in the fluids will determine how long you have your inflammation in most of these types here listed.
6) Conjunctivitis is called pinkeye which is inflammation to the delicate membrane that lines the eyelid & covers the eyeball. this causes redness & irritation which you shouldn’t use fingers or hands to rub it. It will spread to others easily. Washing hands & fingers or the parts of your body that has touched that part of your eye with antibacterial soap will prevent the conjunctivitis from spreading to others at all. This is very serious & is like a cold or the flu which comes from bacteria or viruses that you have contracted from. It usually takes a week to get rid of & is very hard not to keep from getting on hands & fingers if rubbed at all or all the time. Don’t wear your contact lenses when having pinkeye. It will only make it worse.
7) Phlebitis is inflammation to the blood vessels or veins at the surface. They usually occur in the legs a lot. If hits deeper, it can be serious & develop an infection. Some occasions when blood clots form in that area & break free, they can lodge in a dangerous spot like the lungs or head. You may never know it if left untouched. There are certain people who can get this if they don’t maintain their bodies & are overweight. This isn’t to scare anyone, but to get people to learn more about what can take place at certain times in their lives. This might happen to a woman who has just given birth or those suffering an injury to a leg or had recent surgery. If you have recurring symptoms of this type of inflammation, you need to have supervision from your doctor to keep it under the radar.
8) Gout is inflammation to a toe or even to your shin which would be just above your ankle. It will become red & swollen or even your big toe will get swollen & red. These parts usually get really big also. This is caused by uric acid which is a chemical produced from the kidneys & not removed through flushing when urinating. The uric acid crystallizes as tiny amounts & lodges in the joints until it gets into an area like the big toe or shin which is affected as hot, swollen or extremely tender. It wakes you from the deepest sleep & can keep you up for hours if not taken care of.
If you find that you need to comment on & ask questions, leave me a comment or question & I will return to you as quick as I can.